Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bob Seger Announces Concert Tour [Video]

Bob Seger Announces Concert Tour [Video]: "Bob Seger Announces Concert Tour
Here’s a show that I’m definitely not going to miss. Bob Seger is an American classic rocker and I remember singing along to his songs in high school. Yeah…I’m that old but like Bob, I’m still rocking baby! Night Moves, Mainstreet, Beautiful Loser, Turn The Page…my God, his concert is a basic run of greatest hits and FM staples.

This will be the a real treat as the veteran rocker Bob Seger and his Silver Bullet Band are heading out on the road for the first time in 4 1/2 years. One day after dropping a strong hint on his website, Bob Seger has officially announced plans for a North American tour that kicks off in March. According to a press release, dates will be announced shortly."

No comments:

Post a Comment